Professor Emeritus (2023 – Present)
||–Director, SDSU Visualization Center
-Director of Fire Infrastructure Research and Education Solutions (FIRES) Center
-Co-Director, Center for Information Technology and Infrastructure
-Co-Director, Graduate Program in Homeland Security
–Co-Director of Center Against Trafficking of Commodities and Humans (CATCH)Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Ph.D., 1983 University of Southern California
- Structural geology
- Field geology
- Regional tectonics
- Seismic reflection profiling
- Geologic imaging
- Education and Outreach Web Site Development for the CSSC
- GEON – Geosciences Information Network
- Graham M. Kent, Deborah L. Kilb, John A. Orcutt, and Eric G. Frost (2002). Collaborative Visualization in Earth and Ocean Sciences (download).
- Barstow, D. Frost, E. (2002). Do we really understand what we see? Cognitive issues inremote-sensing from the perspective of a scientist and an educator (download).